- mixed-use development
Since its launch, Waterfront City master-planned community has evolved.
This destination, located on the 700-berth La Marina Joseph Khoury will come to life and host its first residents in 2016, blending maritime lifestyle and vibrant neighbourhood environments with leisure, hospitality, business and retail components to deliver an unparalleled living experience.
With over twice the land size as that of the marina in Monte Carlo Monaco, residents and visitors will have the opportunity to access 2,000 intelligently designed living spaces of varying sizes, accompanied by a mix of world class shopping, numerous dining options and unique entertainment offerings. Health clubs and green parks further add to the community experience. A state-of-the-art business park, with efficient designs and ample car parking, along with leading international hotels will round out the perfect setting in this prime location.
- 250,000 sqm of walkable space
- 40,000 sqm of urban retail with a 65,000 sqm city centre mall
- 18,000 sqm of green areas
- BRREAM and LEED certified development
- Strategic location between north and South of the country
- Mixed-use development offering live, work and play lifestyle