UK Land for Sale - Site: Sevenoaks
Trafalgar Properties is a British owned company specialized in strategic land investments within the UK
We are based in Dubai to offer a local level service to our clients, ensuring the transparency and a full support on their real estate investments overseas.
Our former sites have shown an increase in value by 16 folds; with planning approvals granted within three years’ time.
Own land in Sevenoaks UK from only £21,500 | 19 miles to London
Land for sale strategically located in Sevenoaks, Kent. Land off Combe Bank Drive, Sundridge, Kent TN14 6AE. A unique opportunity to purchase valuable strategic land on the edge of the M25. Totaling about 2.91 ha the site consists of beautiful, flat pasture land.The land lies next to the prestigious Combe Bank School – now called Radnor House - and is well situated on the northern edge of Sundridge near the border of Kent with Greater London. Sundridge is a sought-after village within the Sevenoaks District of Kent.
- 100% Freehold
- ZERO maintenance
- ZERO stamp duties
- ZERO council fees
- ZERO planning fees
- Full title up to 4 names
- Total Site Area: 2.91 Ha
- Plots Sizes: 200/300/400+ sqm and premium corner plots
Ideally Located in Kent, 19 Miles to London
Higher profits – capital appreciation on investment
100% ownership of land
Primary advantages of Land Investment in Sevenoaks
Land Is a ‘solid and easy to understand’ Investment as increases in value.
Higher profits – capital appreciation on investment. Greater flexibility for maximizing value by its diversification of use. 100% ownership of land guaranteed issued by the UK Land Registry (a deed registered).
No maintenance costs. No stamp duty.
With over 70% of the plots already sold, we have delivered 100% of the title deeds to our clients.
The availability status changes on a daily basis. Purchase your plot now in a much earlier stage to get the full benefit of its uplift.
Price Per sqm:
Regular (£73 per sqm ) Premium (£78 per sqm)
Plots Sizes: 200/300/400+ sqm
How to Buy?
1. Firstly, to make a reservation of plots, we would require from you a 10% booking fee of the total sale price.
2. Once we have received your 10% deposit, we will proceed in preparing the Sales Agreement and land registration forms with all your details. These will be couriered to you. We will require full details of your name, address and date of birth. Your passport copy will be required.
3. Once you have received the Sales Agreement and registration forms, you are required to sign and return them within 14 days.
4. The balance payment of 90% is also payable within 14 days.
5. Once we have received your signed documents and final payment, we will proceed in transferring the ownership of the land into your name via the HM (Her Majesty’s) Land Registry in the UK.
6. The registration process takes approximately 3 months to complete. HM Land Registry will issue a title deed under your name which will be sent to you.
Modes of Payment:
- Credit Cards
- Cash Payment
- Cheque (UAE Banks Issued)
- Bank Transfers