Buy 100% Freehold Land in Liverpool
Trafalgar Properties is a British owned company specialized in strategic land investments within the UK.
We are based in Dubai to offer a local level service to our clients, ensuring the transparency and a full support on their real estate investments overseas. Our former sites have shown an increase in value by 16 folds; with planning approvals granted within three years’ time.
Land invesment in Maghull, Liverpool Greenlane F2
Green Lane is a residential development opportunity in Maghull, a civil parish within the Borough of Sefton; Merseyside, Liverpool City surroundings. The land falls under the Green Belt zones.
The land is in private ownership, situated in a premier and highly accessible location and bordered by existing neighborhoods. Currently being promoted through the Sefton Local Plan Examination, the land has the potential to provide a high quality, sustainable residential development, along with a new public accessible parkland. It is evident that the site and, in particular its setting, provides the opportunity to deliver a stable and attractive development to a wide range of potential purchases. With Green Lane, Trafalgar brings you closer to what matters in investments: safe returns in reasonable time. Purchase in a much earlier stage to get the full benefit of its uplift.
Vehicular access off Green Lane
Primary vehicular road links the landholdings
Provide a riverside park that creates a soft, high quality, boundary with open countryside and helps integrate the development into the landscape
Close to existing development
Close to existing town centre
Land is a ‘solid and easy to understand’ Investment as increases in value.
Higher profits – capital appreciation on investment. Greater flexibility for maximizing value by its diversification of use. 100% ownership of land guaranteed issued by the UK Land Registry (a deed registered).
How to Buy?
1. Firstly, to make a reservation of plots, we would require from you a 10% booking fee of the total sale price.
2. Once we have received your 10% deposit, we will proceed in preparing the Sales Agreement and land registration forms with all your details. These will be couriered to you. We will require full details of your name, address and date of birth. Your passport copy will be required.
3. Once you have received the Sales Agreement and registration forms, you are required to sign and return them within 14 days.
4. The balance payment of 90% is also payable within 14 days.
5. Once we have received your signed documents and final payment, we will proceed in transferring the ownership of the land into your name via the HM (Her Majesty’s) Land Registry in the UK.
6. The registration process takes approximately 3 months to complete. HM Land Registry will issue a title deed under your name which will be sent to you.
Modes of Payment:
- Credit Cards
- Cash Payment
- Cheque (UAE Banks Issued)
- Bank Transfers