Emerging Market Real Estate Projects is part of the Informa Markets Division of Informa PLC

This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.

Exhibitor Directory

A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
Q
R
S
T
U
V
W
X
Y
Z
#
Exhibiting At: 

A.G & G Luxury Homes Ltd

Exhibited At: 

Abu Dhabi Commercial Properties (ADCP)

Abu Dhabi Commercial Properties (ADCP) provides real estate asset management services acting as agent for third party property owners.  ADCP is responsible for coordinating the largest property services agreement in the Middle East acting as property manager for the Abu Dhabi Government Finance Department. 

Operating since 2007 and based in Abu Dhabi and with nine offices across the Emirates, ADCP represents more than 7000 private landlords while delivering on Property and Facilities Management mandates associated with a mixed use portfolio of buildings comprising of over fifty...

ACC Eng Consultants

ACC Eng Consultants

We offer comprehensive services beginning from concept design all the way to construction, comprising of creative design, technical drawing, authority approval, and construction supervision. We aspire to meet and exceed the needs of our client.

Our concept of architecture is driven by the belief that the quality of surrounding environment with a direct influence on the quality of the project and , in turn, the quality of our lifestyle.

ADCB logo

ADCB

ADCB was formed in 1985 and as at 31 March 2018 employed over 5,000 people from 80 nationalities, serving retail customers and corporate clients in 49 branches, 1 pay office and 2 branches in India, 1 branch in Jersey and representative offices in London and Singapore. As at 31 March 2018, ADCB’s total assets were AED 267 billion.ADCB is a full-service commercial bank which offers a wide range of products and services in both conventional and Shari’ah compliant banking, operating in four business segments including Consumer Banking, Wholesale Banking, Treasury and Investments and Property...

Exhibiting At: 

Agents Online

Exhibited At: 

Ahram Security Group

Ahram Security Group is a LEADING manufacturing company in the field of security SOLUTIONS. Founded in 1945 by the late Engineer Ezzat Aref, we specialize in offering bench-marked security locks.

As the most trusted name for more than 70-year in the market with high quality and reliability, We secure and safe millions of homes and businesses in Egypt and worldwide .​

AHRAM is committed to excellence in manufacturing world-class products which offer safety to consumers in everyday life. It swiftly became a well-known and highly respected name in the lock industry.

 

Exhibiting At: 

AJ INTELLIGENCE

Exhibiting At: 

AJMAL MAKAN

Exhibiting At: 
Exhibited At: 

Akam Developments

Akam seeks to be the leading company that contributes to the success of the real estate sector, and to be one of the fastest growing real estate developers in the Middle East. Starting from Cairo’s New Capital, Akam always excels in all its projects aiming to become the leader of innovation in real estate development. Moreover, Akam offers the highest return of investment to its customers, investors, and clients, providing a unique state-of-the-art residential community. Finally, Akam addresses the priorities of its customers, partners and employees through long-term professional...

Exhibited At: 

AL AHLY

Al Ahly for Real Estate Development was founded in 1994 as a joint stock company based on the Egyptian law 159 of the year 1981. A twenty-five year old venture with its distinguished partner, The National Bank of Egypt (Al Ahly Bank), one of the largest financial institutions in Egypt and the Middle East. The shares are distributed to be 60% for the Sabbour family and the remaining 40% for the bank. Al Ahly-Sabbour today stands as a leading real estate developer in Egypt. We pride ourselves in providing our customers with the ultimate luxury, superb quality and highest level of comfort...

Al Ahly Sabbour Logo
Exhibited At: 

Al Ahly - Sabbour

Al Ahly for Real Estate Development was founded in 1994 as a joint stock company based on the Egyptian law 159 of the year 1981. A twenty-five year old venture with its distinguished partner, The National Bank of Egypt (Al Ahly Bank), one of the largest financial institutions in Egypt and the Middle East. The shares are distributed to be 60% for the Sabbour family and the remaining 40% for the bank. Al Ahly-Sabbour today stands as a leading real estate developer in Egypt. We pride ourselves in providing our customers with the ultimate luxury, superb quality and highest level of comfort...

Exhibited At: 

AL BORSA

Al Borsa Newspaper

Al Borsa Newspaper

Alborsa is an Egypt- based daily newspaper that aims to present a diversified media coverage for local and regional economic and financial activities. Alborsa is the essential daily business intelligence partner for leading business professionals and investors. We are the leading national voice that connects advertisers to the business and ¬finance community of influencers, leaders, policy makers, professionals, entrepreneurs and investors, keeping them constantly engaged via the newspaper, website, app and events.

Al Borsagia Newspaper

Al Borsagia Newspaper

"Al Borsagia" is an Egyptian economic weekly newspaper since 2007, specialized in the economic field with its all sectors, as It is the most widely circulated newspaper in Egypt,It issues 25000 copies every week; beside owns a website www.alborsagia.com which is considered as one of the best economic websites ever, with highly news coverage, featuring original articles on finance, industry, investing, and marketing topics.Also the newspaper is one of the media sponsors for the most important economic exhibitions and conferences in and out Egypt...

Al Burooj Real Estate logo

Al Burooj Real Estate

Established in 2006, Al Burooj Real Estate develops and manages Residential and Commercial developments In Dubai. We have the complete range of sales, leasing, consulting Development and management services. We provide a complete and large portfolio of Property listings and clients throughout Dubai.

Our commitment begins when we assess the client needs, we tailor our proposal to fit those needs. We coordinate all details in each stage of development, making it easy for our customers to stay focused on their business.

 

Al Burooj Real Estate is prepared to...

Exhibiting At: 

Al Ethihad Credit Bureau

Exhibited At: 

AL FUTTAIM

Cairo Festival City is a core ingredient of Al Futtaim Group Real Estate’s eco-friendly living community projects in the heart of New Cairo, Egypt.

The meticulously planned 700-acre community sets new standards as Egypt’s premier shopping, dining and entertainment destination, providing spectacular residential villas and luxurious apartments, as well as prime office spaces, within a beautifully landscaped and tranquil community.

Cairo Festival City has opened its doors to the exclusive homeowners to experience a distinctive lifestyle where meticulous attention to detail is...

Al Futtaim Group Real Estate logo
Exhibited At: 

Al Futtaim Group Real Estate

The real estate development and operations arm of Al-Futtaim, Al-Futtaim Group Real Estate is responsible for the origination, conception, development, sales, procurement and construction of mega projects and the leasing and operation of these projects after completion.

Dubai Festival City is an established mixed-use destination developed by Al-Futtaim Group Real Estate.

Featuring alongside a 3.3-kilometre creek, Dubai Festival City has been carefully master planned to offer a superior lifestyle destination with outstanding facilities, comprising residential (Marsa...

Al Ghazzawi Group logo
Exhibited At: 

Al Ghazzawi Group

Al Ghazzawi Group of Companies is a family owned group and is one of the largest diversified conglomerates in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia managing a wide portfolio of businesses.

The Group has been operating in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia   for   more   than   40   years, starting as a legal professional services provider. It is now one of the most successful   and   fastest   growing   groups   with   a   wide portfolio    of    businesses    including    legal    professional services, trading, manufacturing, telecommunication, retail catering, real estate and franchising, and...

Exhibiting At: 

Al Handal International Group

Al Handal International group has a wide range of activities and subsidiaries such as banking, residential project development, Travel and Tourism, Retail, Money Exchange.

 

Pages